With countries getting increasingly connected the world over, offshore outsourcing has become one of the most beneficial business decisions. Among chief global outsourcing destinations, India continues to top the charts despite facing competition from countries like Philippines, China, Ireland and Mexico.
According to a Deloitte survey, 59% of businesses they interviewed have their business processes outsourced to India with an additional 22% planning to go for it. Clearly, outsourcing to India enables businesses cash in comprehensive benefits.
Enlisted below are five important benefits of outsourcing to India:
- Vast Talent Pool: Indian human resources boast of having unmatched skills and talent. Their decent educational backgrounds and outstanding capabilities make them suitable for work across domains. India holds the rank of largest English speaking nation in the world, which contacting a call center in India would vouch for.
- Cost Advantage: There is a significant difference in the cost of hiring Indians and their counterparts in other nations. It allows businesses to enjoy cost advantage leveraging the same talent within limited budget.
- Consistent High Quality Services: Business outsourcing companies in India do not compromise over quality. Not only do they deliver quality service but also go par benchmarks in their consistent delivery. Thus, outsourcing to India comes with an added perk of consistency and quality whilst saving costs.
- Delegation of non-core activities: Exponential expansion necessitates businesses to ramp up their support infrastructure. Companies can partner with Indian call centers if they need to enhance customer support. Likewise, when it calls for efficient social media support, it can be outsourced to India. Delegation of non-core activities allow companies to focus on their core activities.
- Sound Infrastructure & Technological Ability: Indian outsourcing firms have state-of-the-art infrastructure and the best of technology. They succeed to maintain uninterrupted communication channels with clients and extend customized solutions. Having modern frameworks in place, Indian companies also deliver tech support for startups driving cost reduction in their initial phases of work.
Thus, outsourcing to India comes with a bunch of benefits. However, it is crucial to choose the right outsourcing partner. With over 12 years of experience, Gizmosupport can fulfill your business outsourcing needs. Get in touch with us to know more.