With all the talk about AI and chatbots, it won’t be surprising to see minimal human intervention in customer-company relationships. In fact, a Gartner research claims that by the year 2020, over 85% of customer interactions will be without any human intervention from the company’s side. So how exactly will companies stay in touch with customers? Well, primarily via emails and chatbots. If you haven’t paid much attention to email support services earlier, it’s time giving it the requisite consideration.
Customer service lays the foundation for business growth, especially in the early stages of the setup. If you’re looking to focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty, replies to your email queries should be professional and prompt. Accurate, content-rich and fast replies to emails are not just good for keeping customers happy, but also generate new prospects for the business.
While companies using auto-responders believe that’s all they can do, almost the same kind of investment can get them better email strategy in place. Efficient email support not only solves customer queries in the most accurate manner, but also incorporates personalisation in interactions. Outsourcing email support services to a professional and experienced service provider helps you tackle all kinds of escalations, while improving customer satisfaction and experience. It not only ensures you’re able to save manpower costs, but also increases your revenue in the long-run.
Should you outsource email support services? The question may seem tough to every startup, but the answer’s pretty simple. Outsourcing email support allows you to leverage years of experience, promptly resolve customer queries, and save huge costs you would have incurred on an in-house team. Let’s have a wider view on some of its benefits:
- Cost Management – As compared to cutting back costs for an in-house team by using auto-responders or other software, it’s better to simply outsource email support to an offshore team. Similarly, cost management gets difficult with an in-house team, as expenditures keep scaling with time. Equipment purchase, maintenance, upgrades and storage are only a few of the many expenses to be entered in the yearly accounts book. An outsourced team gives you better control over the expenses without requiring the infrastructure from your end.
- Better Focus on Productivity – One of the most common challenges startups face is a deviated focus from their core operations. It’s not like they can’t focus on their strengths. But, more often than not, it’s simply because their time and investment is spent on tasks that could have been better managed by specialists.
- Email support outsourcing gives you a chance to focus on your business’ unique selling proposition and outplay your competition while you leave the heavy lifting of emails to a trusted partner.
- Improved Security – In case your business doesn’t specialize in IT, it’s very likely that your in-house team will make a few mistakes in the beginning. It can be critical and in times of all the talk about data privacy and security, can put sensitive information and processes at risk. Offshore email support companies deal with such risks on a regular basis, and therefore, remain familiar with the best practices to keep the data safe and secure.
- Recovery & Backup – For every business, data is a valuable resource. Most startups and small businesses aren’t prepared for recovery from disasters. Data loss can bring any company’s operations to an indefinite halt. Every email service provider backs up data, and can quickly recover it whenever required.
As your business grows, the number of email interactions you need to have also increases exponentially. When you outsource email support services, it lets you answer all kinds of queries with faster turnaround time. While it’s beneficial to outsource your email to an offshore company, you should consider a few important things. For instance, conduct some research and look for a company that employs highly trained, skilled and professional non-voice support staff with good written communication abilities. The content in the emails makes a big difference while representing your company in the market.
According to Forrester, good customer experience leads to higher revenue growth. To improve customer experience, you need a company with domain expertise in different areas. The employees taking care of your email accounts should be skilled in several aspects, such as customer care, billing services, technical support, after sales service, query resolution etc.
And it’s always good outsourcing to a company with happy customers, multiple device support capabilities and positive testimonials. So, before your email support operations increase in size, evaluate your strategy now. Look for a professional email support service provider. You might want to checkout GizmoSupport. Supporting over 2,50,000 consumers daily, support for 10,000 smart devices and 3,000 solution providers; GizmoSupport is a trusted outsourcing partner for brands across industries such as E-commerce, BFSI, Travel, and Telecom.