- We will collect and use personal information (like contact number, e-mail address, etc.) given by you while subscribing to our newsletter or over a business enquiry. It is used solely with the objective of sending emails to acquaint you with our latest product innovations & solution offerings.
- We will never sell your information to someone else for advertising, or make money by showing you ads by other companies.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- You or the individual concerned have an option to opt-out of being the recipient of our emails and we will respect the same.
- We will make information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available.
Note: We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
The cookies used by Our Site perform following functions, as classified below:
- Performance Cookies
Some cookies help us with the performance and design of Our Site. This allows us to measure how many times a page has been visited, whether a page has been visited on Our Site through an advertisement or by other means.
- Targeting and Tracking Cookies
These cookies collect information relating to the origin of your visit, where you were exposed to our advertising, what advertising feature you saw, whether you arrived directly or indirectly to Our Site, the device you used to visit Our Site and which downloads you performed. This information is collected on an anonymous basis via third party suppliers.
If you do not wish to provide any information through cookies, you may choose not to use the services. You can reset your cookie preferences by clearing your browser cookies.
As is true with most websites and services delivered over the Internet, we gather certain information and store it in log files when you interact with our Website or chat with us using our chat tool. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses as well as browser type, URLs of referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, information you search for, locale and language preferences. This information stays in our logs temporarily and is never used for any purpose.